Administrative and Finance Officer
Start date: 1st January 2019 or earlier if possible.
Salary: Level 4 Scale SO 1- £ 26,470 (pro rata) depending on experience
Location: Coton CofE (VC) Primary School
Contract type: Term time only (25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year )
Contract term: Permanent
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and friendly person to fulfil a key role in our school.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors
- Making, receiving and redirecting phone calls
- Maintaining and creating up to date files for the pupils in school
- Placing and monitoring orders
- Paying invoices
- Collating termly census information
- Providing administrative support for school trips, clubs and other activities
- Sending information to parents using emails, phone calls and letters
- Managing other support staff
The post holder will undertake financial, pupil related and other administrative work to ensure an efficient school office.
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming team
- A supportive working environment
For an informal conversation, please contact Ishbel Coleman at the school on 01954 210339
The job description and person specification is attached, as is an application form.
Closing date: 6th November
Interviews: 712h November
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.