Please find the home learning for Kestrel class below.
We are now working on the week beginning 29.06.20
Please check Seesaw for worksheets - your grown up will have been sent an email with your unique log in code.
Don't worry about it going wrong, just give it a go!
Please find below Year 5 White Rose activity sheets to accompany their online video tutorials for the week commencing 29th June.
- Lesson 1 - Regular and irregular polygons.pdf
- Lesson 2 - Reasoning about 3D shapes.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Reflection.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Translation.pdf
Year 6 maths will be sent via email at the start of each week to the children who are at home still. Those who are within the bubble will access their maths within school.
Previous home learning
Week beginning 15.06.20
- Lesson 1 - Measuring with a protractor (2).pdf
- Lesson 2 - Drawing lines and angles accurately.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Calculating angles on a straight line.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Calculating angles around a point.pdf
- Alternative Lesson 2 - Two way tables.pdf
- Alternative Lesson 1 - Read and interpret tables.pdf
- Lesson 1 - Subtracting decimals with the same number of decimal places.pdf
- Lesson 2 - Subtracting decimals with a different number of decimal places.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Multiplying decimals by 10 100 and 1000.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Dividing decimals by 10 100 and 1000.pdf
- Lesson 1 - Area and perimeter.pdf
- Lesson 2 - Area of a triangle (3).pdf
- Lesson 3 - Area of a parallelogram.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Volume of a cuboid.pdf
Welcome to Kestrel Class - a mixed Year 5/6 class which is comprised of the eldest children in our school.
The teacher in Kestrel Class is Miss Evans
The teaching assistant in Kestrel Class is Mrs Shoesmith
This half terms PE lessons will be:
These are both indoor PE sessions so please bring appropriate kit!
Our topic this term...
We are learning about the UK this term. This will involve UK authors, artists and musicians. We will also look at the human and physical geographical aspects of the UK.
Dates for the diary:
Science Week 2020