Class Teacher - September 2018
- Letter to applicant.docx
- Person Specification Class Teacher.doc
Are you committed to unlocking a brighter future?
Coton C of E (VC) Primary School is a warm and welcoming school within walking/cycling distance of the beautiful city of Cambridge.
Our school is different. Children are friendly, incredibly well behaved and enjoy learning. Nearly one third of them are from overseas. We educate children of all faiths and none, but every one of them receives an education firmly rooted in Christian values. They don’t wear a uniform, except for PE. We are committed to educating these delightful children to the best of our ability so that their tomorrows make a better world for us all.
We are looking for a caring and committed teacher who is keen to contribute to ensuring that we keep our “Outstanding” Ofsted grade. We work hard here at Coton, as our results show, but we also deliver a broad and balanced curriculum where creative subjects are valued just as much as those which are measured.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is a talented practitioner who places children at the centre of their practice
- Is warm and caring towards all children
- Is committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children
- Is dynamic and enthusiastic, possessed of a great sense of humour and who enjoys working in a team
- Is bursting with ideas and has the capacity to involve themselves fully in the life of our school.
In return we will offer:
- A friendly and proactive staff team committed to raising standards
- A strong commitment to further professional development
- Hard working children who know what is expected of them
- An exciting opportunity to be part of this excellent school.
The position is offered on a full time permanent basis. Please contact the school office on
01954 210339 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit or discuss the post further.
Full information including the job description, job specification and application form can be found on our website www.cotonprimaryschool.org.uk
NQTs are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications and short listing is 11.00am on Monday 18th June 2018.
Interviews to be arranged
Coton C of E (VC) Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of all its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to employment checks, and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) criminal records check before the position commences.
We do not accept applications by CV.